Sunday, May 25, 2008

yay!

They didn't go out last night. I guess my aunt and uncle couldn't wait much longer so they went alone. I wonder how they are doing. They don't have any kids so I'm guessing they don't have to worry much.
Now, I still haven't been able to talk to my mother about how she feels about all this. I'm scared she's going to walk away from discussing it or tell me I shouldn't be worrying about any problems between her and my father.

Anyway...yesterday I had a short talk with my father...mostly because I was in trouble. Only that he told me something that hit me. He said he has done many things to my mother that he wishes he had never done. He would rather kill himself than to face all these consquences [and that scared me because I know he has had bad thoughts]. He told me not to do anything that I will regret later on. He said life has tought him a lesson and that if he were born again, many things would not be the same.

From my prospective, I believe he was saying this so I wouldn't do anything stupid with my life. I felt like he was sort of taking it seriously, but then hes said this many times before and STILL went off doing what he does. Yet at the same time, I felt like he WAS taking it seriously....

No comments: