Monday, May 19, 2008

Apology SO not accepted [I wish]


By now you know the story about the parking lot. If not, scroll down until you find it.
Did you read it? Okay, good.
Question: Would you forgive?
1) Let’s say you did forgive. Just like that. Would your forgiveness give him a big impact? Would he react like a kid, who believes sorry will fix everything? Like a dog that eats your food and you don’t discipline him because he looks cute with sauce on his nose. He will take it as a treat and will think it is ok to do it again.
2) Let’s say you didn’t forgive him. Would he think of what he did? Would he then take responsibility of his actions?

I wish I didn’t forgive


If it wasn’t for my sibling being there, I would have cried, maybe even find a way to get home. Since they were there, my father knew it was going to be okay.
Since it was during Christmas time, he heard of an event going on at Huntington Park He was going to take us as a solution to his irresponsibility. How I wanted to scream and kick him at that moment! My sibling, being young, took it as an opportunity to buy things. Now they know that whenever my dad is in these types of situations, it means they won’t tell my mother in exchange for presents. Just like teaching a dog tricks, they obey, they get the treat. How evil is that!?

No comments: